The UpSkills Global Difference
The upskilling imperative
Jobs are evolving quickly, and with them, the skills required to be effective. That’s why corporate investments in up-skilling and reskilling have increased significantly. While many options for online skills exist, the unfortunate fact is that completion rates are traditionally very low.
- 6 out of 10 adults lack basic ICT skills, considered necessary for most jobs today.
- The Share of highly-skills jobs has increased by 25% over the last 2 decades.
- The labour market is transforming from a manufacturing economy to a services economy, emphasizing high skills.
OECD Employment Outlook 2019: The Future of Work
The UpSkills Global Advantage: Success Coaches
The UpSkills Global difference is our Success Coaches. They are focused on your employees and their success. They are experts at what it takes for online learners to be successful. Success coaches are trained and evaluated based on strategic approaches to overcoming barriers that block most working adult learners.
Success Coaches provide:
- Support and study expertise
- Goal-setting guidance
- Prioritization strategies
- Proactive interventions timed to support completion
- Subject matter tutors available on demand